Saturday, March 26, 2011

First Post

Welcome friends

I am starting this blog as a way to chronicle my return to issues that used to be very dear to me. In 2001, I was a young vegan anarchist ready to take on the world. However, over the course of ten years, I slowly stopped these ideals. This was due to many factors.....lost of spirtuality, treating my body like a garbage dump, depression, mounting student loans, and assimilation into the system.  All of these things led me to be overweight, broke, unhappy, and being at a lost for who I am. Hopefully through the assistance of my loving wife, and an overall desire to change myself (and thus be an effective change agent in the world) I can be the person I want to be. This blog will hold me accountable to continue down the path of positive change.  This blog will talk about many things including: Activism, Social Work, Veganism, Economics, Weight loss, Music, Movies, Books, Religion, Politics, Self-improvement and everything else.  Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment